What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve website functionality and to provide website owners with information about how visitors interact with their website.
- To provide website functionality, such as remembering your preferences and login information
- To analyze website usage and to improve our website
- To provide relevant advertising and marketing messages
Types of cookies we use: We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our system.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting information about pages visited, time spent on the website, and other metrics.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising and marketing messages based on your interests and browsing history.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features may not function properly without cookies.
We may use third-party cookies on our website for advertising and analytics purposes. These cookies are set by third-party providers and are subject to their respective privacy policies.